A little can change a lot, and all of your donations matter. Thank you for making a difference in our community….and far beyond. At the Isabella Santos Foundation, our primary focus is to find a cure for Neuroblastoma. We’re doing everything we can to speed up progress that will help us find these cures, as well as supporting programs that help families as they battle the disease….after all, these supportive programs are what help keep families in the fight.
In 2016 ISF was able to make significant progress to support our mission and goals. Because of your support, we were able to give over $541,000 to support our mission.
WANT TO DO MORE?
Join us at our flagship event, the 10th Annual 5k for Kids Cancer will be held on Saturday, September 30, 2017 at The Ballantyne Corporate Park in Charlotte, NC. You can register to participate at www.5kforkidscancer.com, register as a Phantom Runner or simply donate to support our mission.
In 2016, ISF presented checks to the following organizations:
– $202,000 to Neuroblastoma Research to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC)
– $175,000 to the Children’s Oncology Group
– $100,000 to Neuroblastoma Research to NMTRC
– $21,650 to Ronald McDonald House of Charlotte
– $16,500 to Make-A-Wish- of Central & Western Carolinas
– …And More to various pediatric cancer charities and providing financial support to local families battling cancer
– Over 100 units of blood and 30 units of platelets collected for Community Blood Center of the Carolinas